Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome welcome 2011

It is a brand new year and I thought I would start a brand new blog - I haven't gotten rid of the old one, I am going to try to keep both of them going.

Why am I starting a new one? Because I have a new hobby, and it is slowly taking over. It is a photography hobby.

Participating in Project52 which is a photo every week from your chosen subject - mine being family/landscape.

I want this as a record as how much I grow over the year in terms of my photography.

Here are some of my last pictures of 2010 - before the illness hit. As you will soon come to realise my favourite subject to shoot is my kids Ella and Harry

iso 100 f/11 1/40

iso 100 f/1.8 1/2500


So come with me on this journey while I learn about f/stops, aperture and shutter speeds and everything in between. Hoping that we all can take more beautiful pictures before the year is out.

iso 100 f/1.8 1/2500

iso 100 f/2.0 1/10

1 comment: